9 July 2011

Little things

Inspired by this other key ring I tried a different version, also using some fabric scraps. In this case I chose the same fabric as the one I used for the purse organizer. As the fabric features big circles I followed that pattern for the design. I cut two circles of grey felt, added a strap of cotton cord in the middle and attached two circles of the fabric using free stitching.


And voilà! a nice and different key ring.



Inspirada en este otro llavero he hecho una nueva versión, también usando trozos de tela. En este caso he elegido la misma que usé para el organizador de bolso. Como el estampado es de círculos grandes he basado el diseño en ese patrón. He cortado un par de círculos de fieltro gris, he añadido un cordón de algodón entre medias, y para terminar he cosido los círculos de tela con puntada libre.

Y voilà! un bonito y original llavero.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...