26 May 2011

New pet at home

We have several pets at home. A dog, a few gold fishes... and now a colorful bird also.

I had these birds in my wish list for a long time but never took the time to make them. Today I started and, finally, after so many months thinking about them, I made one. I want to make some more so this one does not feel so alone.


I used the scraps from the Paradise Garden hairclip organizer. So this is called the Paradise bird. For the moment, it is enjoying our plants, and my sewing machine  :)


Tenemos varias mascotas en nuestra casa. Un perro, unos cuantos peces... y ahora un colorido pajarito.


Llevaba ya mucho tiempo queriendo hacer estos pajarillos de tela, pero nunca me había llegado a poner en serio a ello. Esta tarde, por fín, me he animado y he hecho, para empezar, uno de ellos. Mi idea es hacer unos cuantos más, para que éste no se sienta tan solo.


He usado los restos que me sobraron del organizador de horquillas Paradise Garden. Así que este pájaro ya tiene nombre, Paradise bird. De momento está disfrutando de nuestras plantas y mi máquina de coser :)


2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 26, 2011

    Muito bonito, como sempre! Boa ideia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. qué lindo pájaro!!! Me encantó el diseño y los colores de la tela.
    Buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...