13 February 2011

Black & White Clutch and... some news

This is the last curvy clutch I have made. A black & white version, which can be used for any occasion. I find it very elegant. I love it! For the moment, this is my favourite one.
The exterior fabric is a leaves motif. For the lining I chose a white background with polka dots in black color, matching the main fabric scheme. The size is again a 110% enlarged pattern, measuring 28 cm (wide) x 14 cm (high) x 10 cm (deep). 






And... I have some news, which make me really happy. I will be opening my own Etsy shop! It is already registered although not fully settled. My plan it to have it up and running very, very soon. Stay tuned!
This black & white clutch and some others I am working on at this moment, in the same style, will be for sale. In the meantime, if you are interested on any particular product, just contact me!





Este es el último bolso de mano que he hecho. Una versión en blanco y negro, para usar en cualquier ocasión. Lo encuentro muy elegante. Me encanta cómo ha quedado! Por el momento es mi favorito.
La tela exterior tiene un motivo de hojas, blanco sobre negro. Para el forro he escogido una tela en fondo blanco con unos lunares en color negro, para seguir la misma gama de color. De nuevo el tamaño es el patrón al 110%, lo que da unas medidas de 28 cm (ancho) x 14 cm (alto) x 10 cm (fondo).



Y ahora.... una noticia, que me hace mucha ilusión. Dentro de poco tendré mi propia tienda en Etsy! Ya está registrada pero faltan algunos detalles por concretar. Mi plan es tenerla operativa muy, muy pronto. Estad al tanto! Para empezar, este bolso de mano en blanco y negro y otros más en los que estoy trabajando ahora, del mismo estilo, estarán a la venta. Mientras tanto, si estáis interesados en algo en concreto, contactad conmigo!

Below you can see some photos with the clutch "in action" so that you can get a better idea about the size.
Os incluyo unas fotos del bolso "en acción" para que os hagáis una idea más exacta del tamaño.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...